With U.S.-led NATO forces scheduled to leave Afghanistan in December, Afghanistan, Central Asia, South Asia, and even the rest of the world are all uneasy. How will the dynamics among the big powers surrounding Afghanistan change in the future?
1. China and India fill the U.S. Power Vacuum in Afghanistan (Kim Chan-wahn)
2. Troubled by Drugs and Islamic Fundamentalism in Afghanistan, Russia Views Eurasian Economic Union as a Solution (Hyun Seung-soo)
3. Will the Changing Situation Bring a Breakthrough to Stalled Afghanistan Pipeline Projects? (Imm Jeong-seong)
4. South Korea’s Reconstruction Experience Provides Hope for Afghanistan (Park Jung-dong)
- Source: Special Report, Chindia Plus Quarterly Summer 2014 VOL.15