How would the transitioning of the Chinese economy from high growth to stable growth impact China and the rest of the world, and what changes will it bring for Korea? Might some of the answers lie in looking back on Korea’s own experience with a downshifting economy? How can we prepare for the future in the face of China’s determination to reinvent itself with a view toward the long term?
1. “The Only Way is to Reform. Achieving 7% Growth is No Problem" (Liu, Yun-zhong)
2. Learning from Korea How to Escape the Middle-income Trap (Kim, Jung-hoon)
3. The “China Cycle” Overturned (Han, Wu-deok)
4. A Shift to Strategies Aimed at Domestic Market: We Should Know it Inside and Out (Shim, Sang-hyung)
- Source: Cover Story, Chindia Plus Quarterly Autumn 2013 VOL.12